communal / district heating systems
Evinox has recently announced the launch of their next generation range of ModuSat Heat Interface Units for communal / district heating systems, designed and developed internally and manufactured in our new production facility.
Building on the success of the existing ModuSat, the new range includes floor standing units with 80, 150, 200, 300 & 400 litre integrated hot water tanks, single & twin plate instantaneous units and units that provide combined heating and cooling. The comprehensive range of Modusat HIU's provide a solution for all sizes and types of property €“ from social housing apartments to luxury homes.
Drawing on more than 12 years of experience in the communal heating market, Evinox have implemented a number of enhancements to create a product that is simple to install and use, and includes smart technology to provide additional functionality.
ModuSat product enhancements include €“
- Circulation pump up-graded to Wilo PWM – Provides compliance with 2015 pump efficiency regulations.
- Pressure Independent Control Valves (PICV) now used €“ this eliminates the requirement for 3 separate valves for the regulation of differential pressure, flow and heat energy.
- New, improved and intuitive ViewSmart Room Controller with an optional ENE3 compliant model €“ provides 2 credits towards the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Ready to control 2 heating zones for 2010 Building Regulations.
- New control board that will work with TCP/IP and provides operation of up to three heating circuits.
- Inbuilt PaySmart pre-payment technology can be activated remotely – no requirement for any additional externally mounted equipment.
- Hot water blending valve for additional DHW temperature safety.
- Wireless RS485 module provides connection remotely without the requirement of a Bus network.
- Storage unit now built with unvented kit built inside the unit case, which simplifies installation and reduces the space requirement.
- In-built Non Return Valve on the return Prevents incorrect pipework connection.
Evinox combines the expertise and independence to deliver lifetime communal heating packages for any project brief. We provide a complete Communal Heating solution including Central Plant Room Equipment, Modusat Heat Interface Units Service and Maintenance Packages and Energy Metering, Billing and Remote Surveillance.
For further information please visit www.evinox.co.uk, contact us on 01372 722277 or email email@example.com
View Evinox's profile: