Marshall-Tufflex launches new Cable Management catalogue
Marshall-Tufflex’s new Cable Management catalogue is the must-have resource for specifiers and electrical contractors wanting the latest product and technical information at their finger tips.
The 328-page catalogue details a raft of new product and system developments from the UK’s market-leading manufacturer and supplier of cable management systems, together with in-depth information and images of its established range.
- Sterling Curve – a development of the ever-popular Sterling range, this data compliant containment system with a curved lid looks great, is easy to clean and impossible to clutter. The triple compartment profile measures 167mm x 50mm and is available with an antimicrobial BIO option.
- Firefly – an innovative clip system that holds power and data cables in place in the event of fire, keeping escape routes free and accessible. For use within or outside mini trunking, maxi trunking or conduit. Compliant with BS 5839-1.
- Data mounting frame for all-curved Odyssey profile – developed in response to customer requests. Available in a standard finish or as a BIO antimicrobial system to control harmful bacteria.
- Fittings with built -in bend radius control (Sterling Profile 1 and Sterling Curve).
- A new range of Power and Data Desk Modules added to the Underfloor to Desk range
Moulded single piece fittings for Profile 2 – new single piece moulded couplers, end caps and internal/external bends for Profile 2 that are easier to install and give a neater finish.
- Wire Basket – Standard and Fast Coupling Wire Basket systems. The Fast-Coupling system is quick and easy to assemble in just 4 seconds, with no tools required thanks to an integral push-fit coupler which connects the basket lengths together and gives the system excellent strength and rigidity.
The 2016/17 catalogue also includes detailed information on a number of key Marshall-Tufflex products, for example MT Supertube, Cable Protection Guard and GRP systems, information about colours and finishes available, advice on accessing the Specialised Solutions service and the Same Day Collection service.
“Our latest catalogue is essential reading for those specifying and installing cable management systems,” said Richard Beale, Marshall-Tufflex Commercial Director. “Not only does it contain information on our latest product developments and full details on our existing ranges it also outlines our technical support, customer service and work in the community around our manufacturing sites in East Sussex. We know that when you buy a Marshall-Tufflex product there are high expectations and we don’t take this lightly. We work hard to ensure our products meet the highest standards and are totally committed to customer satisfaction.”
Pick up the new catalogue from leading electrical wholesalers or view/order via:
View Marshall-Tufflex's profile: