The reinvention of large electrofusion couplers for quick and reliable connections
Constructing large dimension pipelines is challenging and requires specific designs of the pipeline components. The GF Piping Systems electrofusion couplers for water and gas applications are therefore made for quick and reliable connection of your pipes and spigot fittings. Even under difficult site conditions the electrofusion couplers from GF Piping Systems provide a long lasting and safe connection thanks to the careful design.
The electrofusion coupler product range of d355-d1200mm consists of two production technologies. Couplers with flex groove design (d900-d1200mm) ensuring a good jointing thanks to the special geometry and wall thickness. Dimensions from d355 to d800mm are provided with the proven technology of active reinforcement (pipe in pipe).
- The extra-large inner diameter of the coupler permits easy assembly and can accommodate pipe ovality often found in practice.
- The smooth fusion zone (covered heating wires) guarantees an ideal fusion result.
- Reduced installation time without pre-heating or use of additional equipment.
- On path-limited fusion indicator each per fusion zone for immediate check.
- No special welding machine required, all current GF welding machines are suitable
- QR-code on each label links you directly to a dedicated web page enabling the online access of instruction videos and technical documentation.
View Georg Fischer's profile: