Sterling – the best just got better!
One of the UK’s most popular cable management ranges has been updated to offer up to 15% more cable capacity, easier fitting and quicker, more secure installations that are even better looking.
The Sterling range by market-leader Marshall-Tufflex has been one of the market’s best selling trunking solutions for almost 25 years, with Sterling Profile 1 being the star performer of the range. To increase its appeal further Marshall-Tufflex designers have introduced a number of changes to the range:
- Improved base design for greater cable capacity
- New pre-punched knock-outs in the dividing wall, a time saving benefit for installers
- New single-piece moulded fittings for Profile 1 (coupler, end cap, internal and external bends)
- New moulded covers for Profile 1 flat tees and flat angles for easier installation and improved aesthetics
- More secure fittings due to improved clipping action
- Dividing fillets and cable retainers clip on more easily
- An improved RCD housing that clips directly to the central compartment of the Sterling base making installation much faster.
- A new faster to install RCD/MCB housing
The new streamlined base is compatible with existing Sterling fittings. However, the newly designed fittings are only compatible with the new base, the old base will be phased out over the next few weeks. Marshall-Tufflex has prepared a product compatibility sheet for wholesalers to enable them to assist customers with correct product selection and a product compatibility sheet for contractors, available from www.marshall-tufflex.com
The new, updated Sterling range is covered in detail in Marshall-Tufflex’s new Cable Management Catalogue. For a copy visit www.newcatalogue.co.uk, e-mail email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1424 856600.
View Marshall-Tufflex's profile: